Appliances Electrical Services knows its refrigerators as this is one of the main staples of AES business. Known throughout
Pasadena, CA for its state-of-the-art appliance and refrigerator services repair AES knows refrigeration very well. Refrigerator repair is often a highly complex process. To stay on top of industry innovations, our refrigerator service technicians enjoy continually updated education on new product lines and improved best practices.
Call us at (800) 520-7044 and get 25% discount on any refrigerator services!
Appliances Electrical Services encourages its customers to monitor their appliances to ensure optimal functioning. We know that it is human nature to ignore maintenance or general servicing until your refrigerator starts showing a need for repair.
AES urges that you monitor your refrigerators for any of the following symptoms:
- Puddling water
- Variation in refrigerator temperatures
- Your refrigerator is not cold enough on highest setting
- Freezer problems
- Vegetable and fruit compartment temperature varies
- You find ice on food in your refrigerator
- That “refrigerator smell” despite baking soda
- Warm drinks
- Spoiled milk
- Poor unit cycling
- Broken icemaker
- Shelves don’t fit properly after cleaning
- Interior light doesn’t stay lit
- Your unit randomly defrosts itself
- Refrigerator door seal is weak
- Refrigerator makes noise in the middle of the night
- Refrigerator door is hot to the touch
- Refrigerator “shocks” you
If you use your refrigerator in a residential or commercial setting, your Appliances Electrical Services refrigerator technician will provide you with a detailed written estimate that is guaranteed to be competitive with any of its local competitors. To top that, AES guarantees that it will meet or beat any other estimates by a licensed appliance repair company in Pasadena and surrounding cities!
We will quickly fix your fridge, saving you time and money. We know that every hour spent without your trusted refrigerator equates to food spoilage, time loss and generally a great inconvenience to a household or business.
The good news is that if your refrigerator is experiencing any of these symptoms it probably is not time to replace your refrigerator. If, however, you do actually need a new refrigerator, AES will be the first to let you know. Most of the time there is an inexpensive solution to most of these symptoms.
We are servicing all brands of refrigerators:
- Fisher & Paykel
- GE Profile
- GE Monogram
- Magic Chef
We are proudly servicing:
- La Canada
- La Crescenta
- San Moreno
- San Gabriel
- Old Pasadena
- And all surrounding cities!